House of cards. The complete third season.
- 28 of 28 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
1 current hold with 28 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Part||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||DVDF HOU (Text)||Complete Set||33431000466381||DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 videodiscs (approximately 691 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen version.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2015.
Originally broadcast as 13 episodes of the television series on Netflix in 2015.
Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
Adapted from the BBC miniseries and based on the novel by Michael Dobbs.
Special features: "Backstage politics: on the set of 'House of cards'" featurette.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Created by Beau Willimon.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright.
President Underwood fights to secure his legacy. Claire wants more than being the first lady. The biggest threat they face is contending with each other.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, Dolby digital, Dolby Surround.
In English or French with optional subtitles in French, Spanish, or Portuguese.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Thrillers (Television programs)