- 24 of 27 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
0 current holds with 27 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Bourbon||F CLE (Text)||33431000553246||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250124845
- ISBN: 1250124840
- Physical Description: 398 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. hardback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, a Thomas Dunne book, 2018.
When the Flemings-designer Helena and architect Daniel-move into a remote community in the north of Shetland, they think it's a fresh start for themselves and their children. But their arrival triggers resentment, and Helena begins to receive small drawings of a gallows and a hanged man. Gossip spreads like wildfire.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Perez, Jimmy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women forensic scientists > Fiction.
Island life > Scotland > Shetland > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.
Police > Scotland > Shetland > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.