Harriet Tubman / written by Ma Isabel Sanchez Vegara ; illustrated by Pili Aguado.
Presents information about Harriet Tubman, from her childhood in slavery to brave escape to the North and her work to help others escape slavery.
- ISBN: 1786032279
- ISBN: 9781786032898
- ISBN: 9781786032270
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm.
- Edition: Hardback edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Lincoln Children's Books, 2018.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.9 0.5 503675.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Steelville||JB TUB (Text)||33431000744324||New J Non-Fiction||Available||-|