Preacher's frenzy / William W Johnstone with J A Johnstone.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Bourbon||LPF JOH (Text)||33431000534121||New Western Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432878207
- ISBN: 1432878204
- Physical Description: 463 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
"There are two kinds of traps in the Old West. One is the kind that Preacher and his buddy Charlie uses to catch a mountain-load of fur pelts. The other is the kind that Charlie steps into-a trap set by a low-life gambler and his seductive partner in crime to swindle Charlie out of his fur money. Preacher hates to see a good friend get robbed. So he sets off after the grifters-on a riverboat bound for New Orleans. First, he infiltrates the criminal underworld of the French Quarters. Then, he's enslaved on a pirate ship heading straight to hell. Now, there's only one way out for Preacher. And that's to make a deal with the devil herself- a female of the species deadlier than the male . "-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- The first mountain man
- Thorndike Press® Large Print Western
- Johnstone, William W. First mountain man (New York, N.Y.)