Ocean atlas : a journey across the waves and into the deep / Tom Jackson ; illustrations by Ana Djordjevic.
- ISBN: 9780711251861
- ISBN: 071125186X
- Physical Description: 64 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 30 cm
- Publisher: Mission Viejo, CA : QEB Publishing, an imprint of The Quarto Group, 2020.
A comprehensive exploration of our oceans, covering geography, ecosystems, and animals through a mix of illustrations, photographs, maps, and diagrams. Map out the oceans layers, from the sunlight zone to the abyss, exploring the conditions within each zone and the different creatures that live there, as well as exploring features of the ocean floor such as underwater volcanoes, thermal vents, and the mid-Atlantic ridge.-- Amazon.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ocean > Juvenile literature.
Seas > Juvenile literature.
Oceanography > Juvenile literature.
Marine animals > Juvenile literature.
Marine biology > Juvenile literature.
Marine ecology > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.