Ocean anatomy : the curious parts & pieces of the world under the sea / Julia Rothman ; with help from John Niekrasz.
- ISBN: 9781635861600
- ISBN: 1635861608
- Physical Description: 207 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 206).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A drop in the ocean -- Plenty of fish in the sea -- A whale of a time -- Life's a beach -- Dive in! -- Reef madness -- Chill out -- From sea to shining sea.
"Follow Rothman's inquisitive mind and engaging artwork along shorelines, across the open ocean, and below the waves to explore the hows and whys of the watery universe, from how the world's oceans formed to why the sea is salty"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oceanography > Popular works.
Marine ecology > Popular works.
Marine biology > Popular works.
Seashore biology > Popular works.
- 8 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 1 current hold with 12 total copies.