Red ruckus / by Brett Cogburn.
- 4 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||LPF COG (Text)||33431000483782||New Western Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410481757
- Physical Description: 387 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
"Morgan Clyde, legendary town tamer and shootist, is the kind of man who will look down the barrel of your loaded gun and keep on coming, and the kind of man there's no stopping short of putting him in a grave when he thinks he's in the right. He's just the kind of man that a certain little town in the lawless Indian Territory needs, the town once known as Ironhead Station and the town that has already almost killed him more than once. Only this time, the trouble isn't from crooked railroad men, hired killers, or the other usual varieties of outlaws that call the territory home. It's trouble with another sort of renegade entirely, the kind that hides behind a badge and a judge's gavel. As usual, the odds are stacked against Morgan. Not only must he face down a gang of crooked deputy marshals intent on killing him, but old friends encountered may prove more painful than the bullets, and the old loves and old grudges that resurface may prove every bit as deadly"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Outlaws > Fiction.
United States marshals > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Morgan Clyde Western ; #3
- Thorndike press large print western
- Cogburn, Brett. Morgan Clyde western ; #3.