I would leave me if I could : a collection of poetry / Halsey.
- 1 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
2 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||811.6 HAL (Text)||33431000485183||New Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982135607
- ISBN: 1982135603
- Physical Description: 133 pages; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
"Grammy Award-nominated, platinum-selling musician Halsey is heralded as one of the most compelling voices of her generation. In I Would Leave Me If I Could, she reveals never-before-seen poetry of longing, love, and the nuances of bipolar disorder"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject