- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Bourbon||E HEI (Text)||33431000556090||New Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781623719517
- ISBN: 1623719518
- Physical Description: pages ; cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: Northampton, MA : Crocodile Books, 2020.
Once a brave sea captain, Badger now lives a routine and lonely life on a small island, until a series of events takes her far from home and into the company of new friends.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-8. Crocodile Books.
Grades K-1. Crocodile Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ship captains > Juvenile fiction.
Retirement > Juvenile fiction.
Voyages and travels > Juvenile fiction.
Badgers > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.