Violet bent backwards over the grass / Lana Del Rey.
- 4 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||811.6 DEL (Text)||33431000482479||New Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982167288
- ISBN: 1982167289
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass is the title poem of the book and the first poem I wrote of many. Some of which came to me in their entirety, which I dictated and then typed out, and some that I worked laboriously picking apart each word to make the perfect poem. They are eclectic and honest and not trying to be anything other than what they are and for that reason I'm proud of them, especially because the spirit in which they were written was very authentic" --Lana Del Rey.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Del Rey, Lana, 1985- > Poetry.
Alternative rock musicians > United States > Poetry.
American poetry > 21st century.