Let him go : a novel / Larry Watson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Bourbon||PBF WAT (Text)||33431000557213||New Paperback||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781571311405
- ISBN: 1571311408
- Physical Description: 269 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Milkweed Editions, 
"A tale of family love and its unexpected consequences from 'one of the finest writers working today'"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Visitation rights (Domestic relations) > Fiction.
Parental relocation (Child custody) > Fiction.
North Dakota > Fiction.