Lucifer. Season 5.
- Physical Description: 4 videodiscs (900 min.): sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: [United States] : Warner Bros Ent. Canada Inc, 2021.
Title from web page.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Produced by Jonathan Brody, Mike Costa, Chris Rafferty, Hilton Smith ; written by Joe Henderson, Ildy Modrivich, Jason Ning, Chris Rafferty, Mike Costa [and others] ; directed by Sherwin Shilati, Sam Hill, Jessica Borsiczky, Viet Nguyen, Louis Milito [and others].
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, D. B. Woodside, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Scarlett Estevez, Rachael Harris, Aimee Garcia, Inbar Lavi.
Lucifer Morningstar has decided he's had enough of being the dutiful servant in Hell and decides to spend some time on Earth to better understand humanity. He settles in Los Angeles - the City of Angels.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: Not rated CHV rating: 14A.
|System Details Note:||
DVD; Region 1; Wide screen; Dolby digital 5.1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Devil > Drama.
Good and evil > Drama.
Criminal investigation > Drama.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Drama.
Fantasy television programs.
Television crime shows.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 1 current hold with 5 total copies.