Free fall / Nancy Mehl.
- ISBN: 9780764237652
- ISBN: 0764237659
- ISBN: 9780764240119
- ISBN: 0764240110
- Physical Description: 352 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
Publisher, publishing date, binding, and paging may vary.
"When dark-haired women across Virginia begin to suddenly disappear, FBI behavioral analyst Alex Donovan is tasked with hunting the kidnapper down. But when Alex herself is baited and abducted at an abandoned amusement park, her partner Logan Hart and the BAU team fear Alex might not make it out alive this time"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Fiction.
FBI Academy. Behavioral Science Unit > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Amusement parks > Fiction.
Behavior analysts > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 6 current holds with 9 total copies.