Marine biologists on a dive / Sue Fliess ; illustrated by Mia Powell.
Maggie and her team of marine biologists dive into the ocean with a pod of humpback whales to record their songs and learn about how whales communicate.
- ISBN: 9780807541586
- ISBN: 0807541583
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages ; 8.5 x 0.25 x 10.5 inches.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Albert Whitman & Company, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Albert Whitman & Company.
Grades 2-3. Albert Whitman & Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marine biology > Juvenile fiction.
Humpback whale > Juvenile fiction.
Scuba diving > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.