Seabreeze shores / Jan Moran.
- ISBN: 9781647780517
- ISBN: 1647780519
- Physical Description: 237 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : Sunny Palms Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"As Ivy is adjusting to a new marriage, she must also welcome spa guests and deal with more secrets her old beach house reveals-this time, from the Roaring Twenties. Plus, her sister Shelly is nervous about having her first baby. Will Ivy manage to pull off the first spa week and juggle her new life and family in Summer Beach? Along the shores, more surprising discoveries fill the gossipy local residents with fresh speculation. In the charming town of Summer Beach, news travels fast. Can Ivy come to terms with that and the nagging ghostly presence of Amelia Erickson, the former owner of the Seabreeze Inn?"-- Amazon
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Beaches > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 4 current holds with 2 total copies.