The lantern house / Erin Napier ; illustrated by Adam Trest.
- ISBN: 9780316379601
- ISBN: 0316379603
- Physical Description: 1 volume unpaged : colored illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
Imagine a house's early days as a home: A young family builds a picket fence and plants flowers in its yard, children climb the magnolia tree and play the piano in the living room, and there is music inside the house for many happy years. But what will happen when its windows grow dark, its paint starts to crumble, and its boards creak in the winter wind? The house dreams of a family who will love it again...and one day, a new story will emerge from within its walls. In this modern classic, Erin Napier’s lyrical prose and Adam Trest’s warm and comforting paintings deeply evoke the soul of a house cherishing the seasons of life and discovering the joy of rebirth.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Home > Juvenile fiction.
Dwellings > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
- 7 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.