Nature of creativity : a mindful approach to making art & craft.
- ISBN: 1858947014
- ISBN: 9781858947013
- Physical Description: 433 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: [England] : Merrell Publishers Ltd, 2022.
aAs we become increasingly aware of the power of nature to lift our spirits, so, too, are we becoming more conscious of the role that mindfulness can play in sparking our creativity. The renowned textile artist and embroiderer Jane E. Hall brings these ideas together in her captivating new book. As a child, Jane loved playing outside and making things using natural materials, from daisy chains and petal-based perfumes to tiny tea sets of acorn cups and leaf saucers. Now, as a successful professional artist, Jane still finds great happiness and inspiration in connecting with nature, and here encourages you to attune to the beauty of the natural world as a way of stimulating your creativity.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.