The investigator / John Sanford.
- ISBN: 9781432894801
- ISBN: 1432894803
- Physical Description: 581 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Thorndike Press large print basic."
"By age twenty-four, Letty Davenport has seen more action than many law enforcement professionals. Now a recent Stanford grad with a master's in economics, she's restless and bored in a desk job for U.S. Senator Colles. Letty's ready to quit, but Colles offers her a carrot: feet-on-the-ground investigative work in conjunction with the Department of Homeland Security. Several oil companies in Texas have reported thefts of crude. Who is selling the oil, and what are they doing with the profits? Rumor has it that a militia group might be involved. Letty is partnered with a DHS investigator, John Kaiser. When the case turns deadly, they know the clock is ticking down"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 19 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 8 current holds with 19 total copies.