Reclaiming the rancher's heart / Lisa Carter.
"It's been three years since the loss of their daughter tore Jack and Kate Dolan's world--and marriage--apart. But now Kate's back on the ranch with shocking news: their divorce never went through. As Jack and Kate struggle to decide how to move forward, they realize they can't rewrite the past. But that doesn't mean the book on their love is closed. Perhaps it's time for a new chapter..."--Publisher marketing.
- ISBN: 9781335585462
- ISBN: 133558546X
- Physical Description: 218 pages ; 17 cm.
- Edition: Mass market paperback edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Love Inspired, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grief > Fiction.
Divorce > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||PBF CAR (Text)||33431000664787||New Paperback||Available||-|