Running the bases / directed by Marty Roberts.
When a small-town baseball coach gets the offer of a lifetime from a larger 6A High School, he uproots his family and leaves the only home he's ever known and soon faces opposition to his coaching methods from the school superintendent.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (127 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : Mill Creek Entertainment, 
Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Brett Varvel, Gigi Orsillo, Todd Terry, Cameron Arnett, Garry Nation, Stephen Lewis.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen.
English dialogue; English subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baseball > Drama.
Baseball coaches > Drama.
School sports > Drama.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Crawford County.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Bourbon||DVDF RUN (Text)||33431000710192||New DVD||Available||-|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||DVDF RUN (Text)||33431000663706||New DVD||Available||-|