Linus / Stuart Hausmann.
Sweet, plucky Linus cannot quite seem to fit into the rigid confines of his strait-laced world--and maybe that is not such a bad thing.
- ISBN: 9781665900300
- ISBN: 166590030X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Atheneum Books for Young Readers.
Grades 2-3. Atheneum Books for Young Readers.
Decoding demand: 85 (very high) Semantic demand: 91 (very high) Syntactic demand: 71 (high) Structure demand: 81 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Individuality > Juvenile fiction.
Individual differences > Juvenile fiction.
Social acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Line (Art) > Juvenile fiction.
Shapes > Juvenile fiction.
Colors > Juvenile fiction.
Color > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.