Linus / Stuart Hausmann.
Sweet, plucky Linus cannot quite seem to fit into the rigid confines of his strait-laced world--and maybe that is not such a bad thing.
- ISBN: 9781665900300
- ISBN: 166590030X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Atheneum Books for Young Readers.
Grades 2-3. Atheneum Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Individuality > Juvenile fiction.
Individual differences > Juvenile fiction.
Social acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Line (Art) > Juvenile fiction.
Shapes > Juvenile fiction.
Colors > Juvenile fiction.
Color > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Bourbon||E HAU (Text)||33431000710168||New Easy Reader||Available||-|