One chicken nugget / Tadgh Bentley.
"Everybody knows monsters love chicken nuggets, but Frank loved them more than most. This is a problem if you happen to sell chicken nuggets, and Celeste sells the finest nuggets around. But Frank scares her other customers away, so she's forced to cook up an eating contest of monstrous proportions to get rid of him. If Frank wins, Celeste will make him free chicken nuggets for life. But if he loses, he must leave and never return. It starts with Frank eating a single chicken nugget. Then two. Then double that, then double it again . . . Just how quickly does this doubling add up? And how many chicken nuggets can Frank really eat?"-- Publisher marketing.
- ISBN: 9780062689825
- ISBN: 0062689827
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarpersCollinsPublisher, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Counting > Juvenile fiction.
Emotions > Juvenile fiction.
Processed foods > Juvenile fiction.
- 0 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 1 current hold with 8 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Steelville||E BEN (Text)||33431000744365||New Easy Reader||Checked out||04/04/2023|