How do birds sing a duet? : a book about bird behavior / written by Clayton Tobias Grider ; illustrated by Srimalie Bassani.
An introduction to bird behavior including how and why woodpeckers peck, how pelicans fly without flapping their wings, why birds sing, and more is explored through diagrams, photos, and informative and engaging text.
- ISBN: 9781486725649
- ISBN: 1486725643
- Physical Description: 36 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Oakville, ON, Canada : Flowerpot Press, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Birdsongs > Juvenile literature.
Birds > Behavior > Juvenile literature.
Birds > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Steelville||J598.15 GRI (Text)||33431000744340||New J Non-Fiction||Available||-|