How to grow your small business : a 6-step plan to help your business take off / Donald Miller.
The author of the bestselling Building a StoryBrand discusses the ways that small business owners can identify and reach key customers, find and hire the best job candidates, and expand their business.
- ISBN: 9781400226955
- ISBN: 1400226953
- Physical Description: xviii, 253 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : HarperCollins Leadership, an imprint of HarperCollins, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Success in business.
Small business > Management.
Small business > Growth.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Steelville||658 MIL (Text)||33431000744639||New Non-Fiction||Available||-|