Winterwood / by Shea Ernshaw.
- 15 of 18 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
1 current hold with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Bourbon||YAF EMS (Text)||33431000555910||New YA Fiction||Checked out||12/04/2020|
- ISBN: 9781534439412
- ISBN: 1534439412
- Physical Description: 322 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon Pulse hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2019.
"Rumored to be a witch, Nora Walker attempts to uncover the truth about a boy she discovers in the woods who went missing weeks ago during a brutal winter storm, only to learn that he wasn't the only one to go missing all those weeks ago"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fantasy > Juvenile literature.
Forests and forestry > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Missing children > Juvenile fiction.
Time travel > Juvenile fiction.