The interactive Constitution : explore the Constitution with flaps, wheels, color-changing words, and more! / by David and Stephanie Miles ; illustrations by Albert Pinilla.
A hands-on introduction to the U.S. Constitution, covering types of government, checks and balances, the Bill of Rights, the amendment process, and more. Includes fold-out mini-books, lift-the-flaps, textured elements, and moving parts.
- ISBN: 9781733633529
- ISBN: 1733633529
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [Cleveland, Ohio?] : Bushel & Peck Books, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Constitution > Juvenile literature.
Constitutional law > United States > Juvenile literature.
Toy and movable books > Specimens.
United States > Politics and government > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Steelville||J342.73 MIL (Text)||33431000659647||New J Non-Fiction||Available||-|