Obsessive about octopuses / Owen Davey.
- ISBN: 9781912497782
- ISBN: 1912497786
- Physical Description: 35 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: London ; Flying Eye Books, 2020.
Presents a look at octopuses, describing their physical characteristics, habitats, behavior, and the current efforts by scientists to protect them from pollution and climate change.
Dive into this fascinating illustrated guide all about the aliens of the deep. From the truly terrifying giant Pacific octopus to the inventive common octopus, find out where they live, what they eat and how we can protect them. Owen Davey's bestselling series introduces everything you ever wanted to know about the weird and wonderful creatures from around the world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Octopuses > Juvenile literature.
Marine animals > Juvenile literature.
Instructional and educational works.
- 7 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.