Diving deep : using machines to explore the ocean / Michelle Cusolito.
- ISBN: 9781623542931
- ISBN: 1623542936
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: [United States] : Charlesbridge Publishing, 2022.
From snorkeling to freediving, scuba, submarines, and Challenger Deep, discover the different technologies scientists use to explore the ocean in this deep-sea STEM picture book. How does ocean exploration work? What kinds of machines and equipment help researchers under the sea? How deep can we dive to find out more about the plants and animals that live in the ocean? For fans of Alvin from Flying Deep, Diving Deep introduces all the ways humans have figured out how to engage with, explore, and learn from the oceans.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.