The fight of his life : inside Joe Biden's White House / Chris Whipple.
Taking readers behind the scenes of one of America's most consequential presidencies, a journalist with unprecedented access to the White House reveals how President Joe Biden and his seasoned team have battled to achieve their agenda, delivering a surprising portrait of politics on the edge.
- ISBN: 9781982106430
- ISBN: 1982106433
- Physical Description: xvi, 397 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : color photographs ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Biden, Joseph R., Jr.
Presidents > United States > History > 21st century.
United States > Politics and government > 2021-
- 6 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 1 current hold with 8 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||973.934 WHI (Text)||33431000662229||Adult Non-Fiction||In transit||-|