Lawman to the core / USA today bestselling author Delores Fossen.
"The woman who broke into ATF special agent Nick Brodie's home and aimed a gun at him isn't a stranger. Neither is the baby with her. Seven months ago, the lawman and former ATF agent Hallie Stanton rescued the newborn from a black market ring. Now on the run, they must join forces to escape the abductor hot on their trail. As their taboo attraction heats up, can Nick and Hallie keep the baby safe and stay one step ahead of a merciless killer? "-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781335582348
- ISBN: 1335582347
- Physical Description: 249 pages ; 17 cm.
- Edition: Mass market paperback edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Harlequin Enterprises ULC, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crawford County Library-Recklein Memorial-Cuba||PBF FOS (Text)||33431000664712||New Paperback||Available||-|