Empire of light / produced by Pippa Harris, Sam Mendes ; written and directed by Sam Mendes.
From director and writer Sam Mendes (1917 and Skyfall), and set in an English coastal town in the early 1980s, Empire of Light is a moving drama about the power of human connection during turbulent times. -- From container.
- ISBN: 9786318951180
- ISBN: 6318951180
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 115 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Century City, CA] : 20th Century Studios, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
Wide screen (2.39:1).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Olivia Colman, Micheal Ward, Colin Firth, Toby Jones, Crystal Clarke, Tanya Moodie.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R; for sexual content, language and brief violence.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen; Dolby digital 5.1 & AD 2.0 described video.
English dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Drama.
England > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 27 of 28 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Crawford County.
- 1 current hold with 28 total copies.